Find Your Microdermabrasion Exfoliation Device at Universal Glows
Are you looking for the right at-home microdermabrasion exfoliation device? Look no further than Universal Glows. Our microdermabrasion kits provide everything you need for soft, smooth, glowing skin right from the comfort of your own home.
Benefits of Mechanical Exfoliation
Some of the specific benefits of making exfoliation a regular part of your skincare routine include:
- A brighter complexion. As we age, our skin cells reproduce at a slower rate. Delayed cell reproduction can allow dead skin cells to build up on the surface of the skin, making it appear uneven and dull. Exfoliating can help remove these dead cells and give the skin a rejuvenated look.
- Cleaner skin. Dead skin cells can block pores and trap oil, dirt, and makeup. The result for many people is acne. A good exfoliating device can remove these dead cells and promote skin cell renewal. Freeing your skin of these impurities can also help clear up blemishes.
- A more youthful look. If looking younger is among your skincare goals, then you’ll want to make exfoliating something you do regularly. After exfoliating, your skin will look softer, smoother, and more even, giving you a refreshed, youthful appearance.
- Moisturiser that works better. Regular exfoliation clears away impurities and removes the dead skin cells that clog pores, allowing your other skincare products to penetrate more effectively. Exfoliating and then moisturising is a great one-two punch that can renew your skin and give you the complexion you want.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Skin Exfoliation Machine
To help you get the most out of your exfoliating device, here are a few tips.
- Consider the skincare products you already use. Some over-the-counter and prescription products can make the skin more sensitive or cause it to peel. Using a facial exfoliating device at the same time may dry out the skin or even lead to breakouts.
- Choose the right exfoliation method for your skin. If your skin is dry, acne-prone, or otherwise sensitive, you’ll want to choose gentle exfoliation techniques. People with oily, less-sensitive skin generally do great with mechanical exfoliation. You may want to avoid harsh exfoliation if you have darker skin or if you notice dark spots on your skin after burns or insect bites.
- Always finish with a moisturiser. Exfoliating can cause any skin type to feel dry and tight afterwards. For soft, smooth skin, follow your exfoliation session with moisturiser to hydrate your skin and keep it looking healthy and refreshed.
- Determine what works for you. Skincare guidelines are just that: guidelines. No two people have identical skin. Experiment to see what works for your skin in terms of products, frequency of exfoliation, and the like. In general, the more aggressively you exfoliate, the less often you’ll need to do it.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding an Exfoliating Device
If you are considering using a face exfoliator machine, then you undoubtedly know the importance of keeping your skin smooth and fresh. Just be sure to avoid these common mistakes.
- Exfoliating acne-prone skin. Enthusiastic exfoliation may be a mistake for those whose skin is particularly susceptible to breakouts. Scrubbing, exfoliating, and otherwise mistreating this type of skin may be too harsh and exacerbate problems with acne.
- Skipping the area around the eyes. You’ve probably been hearing your whole life that you shouldn’t scrub the delicate skin around your eyes. However, exfoliating can give your eyes a visible pick-me-up. You should still use a good moisturiser or eye cream, but don’t be afraid to exfoliate this area.
- Using too many products. Too often, people use one product after another in the quest for smooth skin. In fact, with a good ultrasonic exfoliating device, you don’t need much else but a gentle cleanser and moisturiser. Too many products (or products that are too harsh) can damage your skin instead of helping it.
- Exfoliating every day. If your daily face wash is also a scrub, it’s time to re-evaluate your habits. Exfoliating is an important part of any good skincare routine, but daily exfoliation is taking it too far. This practice can strip the skin of moisture and cause dryness, redness, flaking, inflammation, and more. For perfectly beautiful results, leave a few days between exfoliating sessions.
Why Trust Universal Glows Regarding Your Skin Scrub Device
At Universal Glows, we offer a high-quality universal microdermabrasion kit for home use. Get beautiful results without going to a spa – even after your first treatment. If you are struggling with acne, scarring, dark spots, enlarged pores, or other skin issues, microdermabrasion may be the answer. Our kits come with all the accessories you’ll need to get started, including ten free filters, wireless charging, blackhead extractor, and built-in LED light for superior visibility. Our microdermabrasion kit is suitable for all skin types – even sensitive skin. Contact us today to learn more or to place your order.