Microdermabrasion Probe Head Types and Their Differences
Use the Ideal Microdermabrasion Probe to Get Glowing Skin at Home
When it comes to your Universal Glows’ at-home skin treatments, it’s essential to choose the right microdermabrasion probe to achieve a radiant complexion. Each of the four probes included in our kit has a different function depending on what you need, including exfoliating, deep cleansing, and skin repair.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Any Microdermabrasion Probe Head
You want to make sure you understand each function of the probe heads in your Microderm kit to get the most out of your at-home treatments.
- You should use the microcrystalline probe when you want to exfoliate your skin as it emits microscopic crystals to remove dead skin cells and brighten your complexion. Use this probe as a gentle, primary exfoliator that could be your first weekly treatment before deep cleansing or skin repair.
- The large and small probe heads both use strong suction to remove impurities that cause blemishes to clean and shrink your pores while increasing healing blood flow to your face for glowing, healthy-looking skin. Use the large probe for areas such as your cheeks, forehead and chin and the small probe for tighter spots including your nose, upper lip, and chin.
- The oval probe uses a micro pulling effect to tighten and lift the skin to promote elasticity and reduce the appearance of fun lines and wrinkles. The light suction also removes any residual impurities that may remain after the deep cleansing for truly cleansed and radiant skin.
Common Mistakes People Make re Microdermabrasion and Suction Tool
When it comes to improving the look and feel of your skin, you need to know how to use your microdermabrasion and suction tools properly and what to expect to see the best results.
- You will notice a difference in your skin after just one Microderm treatment, but you have to stick with it over the long term to truly transform your complexion. Depending on your skin type, you should try to do anywhere from one to three treatments a week for at least four to six weeks if you want to change the tone and texture of your skin from dull, dry, oily, or bumpy to smooth, glowing, and soft. Friends, family, and your partner will not be able to resist asking how you got such incredible skin.
- You need to take care of your tools to treat your skin safely and effectively. Read the care instructions, clean the filters and probes after use, and replace any probes if they appear damaged. We offer a one-year warranty on our Universal Glows Microderm kit, but you can make your products last longer by taking good care of them.
- Take time to learn about your skin and the Microderm tools you’re using to get the most out of your treatments and product. If you have sensitive or dry skin, you will have to have a different approach to your treatments than someone with oily skin and acne scarring because you want to take care of your skin, not cause more irritation. Pay attention to the difference between each of the probes and gauge how your skin is feeling on the day you want to do a treatment, and you will get results just as you might with professional, clinical treatments at a fraction of the price.
By following our guidance, you can achieve the results you desire from your at-home microdermabrasion treatments to feel and look your best with gorgeous skin.
Why You Should Buy Universal Glows’ Microdermabrasion Products
Universal Glows offers you the chance to heal and rejuvenate your skin with our at-home microdermabrasion products because we believe every person deserves to feel the confidence that comes with a glowing complexion. We also offer advanced quality assurance and a warranty on our products to ensure customer satisfaction. Join the Universal Glows family and see why thousands of people love our DIY Microderm kit for giving them the chance to have radiant skin without expensive salon treatments!
If you have questions about our Microderm probes or kits, please contact us, so our customer support team can help.